- Collection, analysis and generalization of materials of hydrometeorological and cartographic study of the territory;
- Reconnaissance survey of the engineering survey area;
- Observing the characteristics of the hydrological regime of water bodies and meteorological elements;
- Study of dangerous hydrometeorological processes and phenomena;
- Study of the mode of freezing of soils and characteristics of snow cover (for land);
- Cameral processing of materials with determination of computed hydrological and (or) meteorological characteristics;
- Drawing up a technical report.